Liquid is looking for a Senior/Mid PHP Developer to join our award-winning agency and help lead our web and digital projects. Work with Laravel, CraftCMS and more. Immediate start available...
About the business
Liquid is an award-winning digital agency based in Melbourne CBD. We work with some of Australia's most proactive companies on exciting projects: web sites, custom web apps & portals, CRM and CMS projects, and marketing campaigns. We also have a number of international clients.
As well as our client work, we focus on developing our own in-house solutions: an industry-leading property portal (Portal.co), and a social media aggregator (SoHubs.com). We also build solutions based on the Salesforce platform and are a Salesforce Partner.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be working alongside our existing PHP developers and front-end specialists.
- Backend development of our award-winning websites, powered by Craft CMS or Wordpress.
- Development and improvement of our in-house web apps and systems, which run on Laravel and Vue.js, and integrate with REST APIs for Salesforce CRM and Social Media integration.
- Assisting with the current migration of existing Zend Framework systems to Laravel
- Management of our LAMP server infrastructure which runs on Amazon's AWS (EC2, RDS), and configuration of Heroku environments
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- OO/MVC coding in PHP frameworks, specifically Laravel
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, MySQL, Apache (LAMP)
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and managing websites using PHP-based CMSs such as Craft CMS and Wordpress
- Experience integrating with 3rd party API's (REST)
- Be a GIT, Composer, NPM, GULP gun
- And ideally would have some experience with the Amazon EC2 infrastructure
Job benefits and perks
- Attend tech conferences, along with the opportunity for some interstate travel to meet with clients.
- Work in a fun, creative studio, alongside a team of talented developers, digital designers and Directors.
- We will provide superb career paths and we encourage you to grow with us.
- Work on cutting-edge projects with a progressive and innovate business.
- Enjoy free parking or the light rail only a couple of minutes walk away.
- A generous wage which will be based on your experience and skill set.
- Friday evening beers, games of pool in our boardroom, and the celebratory lunch/dinner when we launch our big projects and campaigns.
Interested? Apply Now!