About the business
Liquid Agency (liquid.com.au) is an award-winning digital agency based in Melbourne. We work with some of Australia's most proactive companies on exciting projects: websites, custom web apps & portals, CMS & e-commerce projects, and marketing campaigns.
As well as our client work, we also focus on developing our own products: an industry-leading property portal (Portal.co), and a social media aggregator (SoHubs.com). We also build solutions based on the Salesforce platform and are a Salesforce Partner.
about the role
- Client management and communications.
- Project management. Responsible for delivering quality solutions in a timely manner, on budget and to a client's satisfaction.
- Assisting with quoting, proposals and strategy documentation.
- Liaise with internal team of web developers and designer to oversee project progress.
- Support ticket management.
- Website content loading.
- General office management duties.
- Provision of various financial and administrative tasks.
- Ensuring prompt and clear communication at all times.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a digital agency.
- Excellent communication.
- Problem solving.
- Sense of urgency.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills to build lasting, positive relationships with clients, suppliers and team members.
- Collaborative approach.
- Digital enthusiast.
- Bonus skills: SEO, SEM, Copywriting and/or experience working with Property.
Job benefits and perks
- Work in a funky, creative studio, alongside a team of talented developers, digital designers and Directors.
- We will provide superb career paths and we encourage you to grow with us.
- Work on cutting-edge projects with a progressive and innovative business.
Interested? Apply Now!